Free Case Review From Our Attorneys
Pennsylvania Workers' Compensation Attorneys
We are experienced workers’ compensation lawyers who help people find the right lawyer for their situation. If you would like our help please contact us at (800) 807-9530.
Pennsylvania workers’ compensation is handled by the Pennsylvania Bureau of Workers Compensation. This organization handles all work injury cases in Pennsylvania, from sudden injuries (back sprains) to repetitive strains (carpal tunnel), and even illness or disease that is caused or aggravated by your job, such as exposure to asbestos.
There are a couple of different types of benefits you may receive in Pennsylvania:
- Medical benefits. In most cases, 100% of all reasonable and necessary medical bills related to the work injury will be paid.
- Total Disability. If you are unable to work at all, you can receive 2/3 of your average weekly wage for up to 500 weeks.
- Partial Disability. These benefits are available to compensate you for a difference in wages if you can return to work but you can only perform a job that pays less. You can receive 2/3 of the difference in wages. These benefits also are available for up to 500 weeks.
When looking for a work injury lawyer in Pennsylvania, we recommend that you choose carefully. Find an attorney who has a track record of success in workers’ compensation cases and who focuses his or her practice on this type of case. Work injury attorneys work on a contingency basis – meaning they only get paid if you are successful. If you are denied benefits, you do not pay any fee.
- Attorney Fees in Workers’ Compensation Cases
- Who is the best workers’ compensation attorney?
- What makes a great workers’ compensation attorney?
- Ten tips for testifying at trial
- Ten questions to ask a workers’ compensation attorney
- Your first meeting with a work injury attorney
- Stages of a Workers’ Compensation Case
- Workers’ Compensation 101
- Independent Medical Examinations in Workers’ Comp Cases
- Vocational Rehabilitation in Workers’ Compensation Cases
Attorneys by Injury