Free Case Review From Our Attorneys
We're here to HELP YOU
We are lawyers with over 20 years of experience helping people find the best, most experienced attorney for their case. We talk to you for free, learn about what happened and recommend the best law firm we know for your unique case. In other words, the attorney you want to hire for a death due to medical malpractice is not the one you want to hire if your loved one was killed in a trucking accident or if they were hit by a car while riding a bike.
Lawyers are like doctors in that it’s best to get a firm that focuses on one area of law versus hiring a jack of all trades firm. You wouldn’t go to a doctor that delivers babies for back surgery and you shouldn’t hire a wrongful death attorney who also fights traffic tickets. It’s not that they couldn’t do the job, it’s that they don’t give you the best chance for success.
We help people in all 50 states
find wrongful death attorneys!
- We will only recommend an attorney to you that we would suggest to a family member or friend.
- Every attorney we recommend has a track record of many multi million dollar victories. The minimum experience we require is ten years, but it’s usually more than 20.
- No law firm we refer you to will charge you a penny unless the case is successful. They all work on a contingency basis.
If you have questions, or if you would like a referral, please give us a call at (800) 807-9530 or fill out our contact form below. All communication is confidential.
- $6,000,000.00 for a death following a failure to diagnose cancer.
- $5,000,000.00 after a woman was killed in a boating accident.
- $4,500,000.00 for a semi-truck death.
- $3,250,000.00 against a hospital for not properly diagnosing a fungal infection.
- $3,000,000.00 against a doctor due to a surgical error.
- $2,500,000.00 in a lawsuit with a school that did not treat the asthma of a student who died at school.
- $2,500,000.00 for not properly diagnosing a pulmonary embolism.
- $2,200,000.00 for not properly diagnosing an aortic aneurysm.
- $1,000,000.00 (full policy limits) for a truck driver who was killed in a highway crash.