WE're here to HELP YOU
We are lawyers who help people find the right workers’ compensation attorney for their case. We have created a nation wide network of experienced work injury law firms that have a real track record of success in helping clients. We only recommend attorneys that we would suggest to a family member or friend and there is no fee for this service.
If you have been injured at work, you may be facing lost wages and medical bills, not to mention uncertainty. Maybe you are worried that you won’t be able to return to work because of permanent disability. Every state has different workers’ compensation laws, but all of them have the same purpose – to compensate workers who are hurt on the job.
Work injuries can be sudden accidents like slipping on a wet floor, disease caused by exposure to chemicals or fumes, or repetitive stress injuries such as carpal tunnel syndrome. If you are injured at work, the most important thing to do is get the medical treatment you need. Other important steps are notifying your employer and filing a claim for benefits.
- Settlement vs. trial in workers’ compensation cases
- Who is the best workers’ compensation attorney?
- What makes a great workers’ compensation attorney?
- Stages of a Workers’ Compensation Case
- Ten tips for testifying at trial
- Ten questions to ask a workers’ compensation attorney
- Workers’ Compensation 101
- Your first meeting with a work injury attorney
- Independent Medical Examinations in Workers’ Comp Cases
- Vocational Rehabilitation in Workers’ Compensation Cases
- Types of Injuries in Workers’ Compensation
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Attorneys